Click on the link below to pre-register. In the absence of a link below, there is currently no information available online at this time. Links to the pre-registration forms will be posted on the start date and removed on the end date. Students can see the course descriptions in Course Listings at https://acadinfo.wustl.edu/CourseListings/Semester/Listing.aspx.
Clinic Pre-Registration (St. Louis-Based Clinics/Externships)
- Instructions and forms for Clinic Pre-registration are found at http://law.wustl.edu/clinicaled/pages.aspx?id=7654.
- Questions? Contact Katie Herr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January Intersession Pre-Registration
- Pre-registration Starts: Monday, November 3
- Pre-registration Ends: Monday, November 10
- Course descriptions and faculty bios: when available, Click here to view the Course Information site and click on the link to January Intersession.
- Pre-registration form: [view] (when available)
- After the pre-registration period, interested students may contact Elizabeth Walsh at email@example.com.
International Business (non-law course, B63-512, sec 01, 3 units. This course typically meets in the Olin Business School during the January Intersession - J.D. students are the only law students eligible to take the course. The B School typically dedicates 10 spots in the course for JD students)
- Course description: Deals with U.S. and foreign-based multinational corporations, U.S. small business, and entrepreneurs' methods of evaluating foreign countries, foreign trade, and investment. Also covers special topics such as negotiations and divestment. Countries studied are either major industrial countries or countries representative of a region or world area.
- JD students will receive a letter grade (i.e., A, B, etc.), and will need to earn a grade of at least C in order for the credits to transfer to their JD. Grading is based on class discussion and daily quizzes, but mostly on a take-home final exam. Drop deadline: TBA for 2015. If there is a possibility that a student will no longer take this course they should drop by this date so that students on the waitlist can get in and change travel plans, etc. Official final drop deadline: TBA, for 2014. Prerequisites: None for upper-level J.D. students, although some business course work or background is recommended. 3 units
- Pre-registration form: ;[view]
Click here to return to the home page.
Please contact Elizabeth Walsh, firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-935-5861.