Follow links for more information:
- WebSTAC -- Online Registration/Viewing Grades
- [view] PreRegistration Forms
- [view] Academic Calendar (includes general add/drop deadlines)
- [view] General Registration Information (Key Dates for your Calendar)
- [view] Currently Enrolled WUSOL Students
- [view] Students Not Currently Enrolled in WUSOL
- [view] Basic Steps of Online Registration
- [view] Transfer Student Registration Information
First year law students are automatically registered for the pre-set first year curriculum and are restricted from taking any additional courses over and above the first-year curriculum.
Upper-level law students will register via the University's online registration system called WebSTAC in April for the Fall Semesters and in November for the Spring Semesters (see academic calendars for exact dates). Prior to WebSTAC registration, upper-level students will pre-register for Seminars and Clinics (for the Fall AND Spring of the upcoming school year), and will find out their placements prior to online registration each semester. Registration Information is available on the Web (see link to WebSTAC above). WebSTAC will allow students to be enrolled in or waitlisted for up to 17 units each semester (in the spring semester students can register for up to 18 units if they are taking a 1 unit course in the January Intersession). Overloads are not allowed.
Some courses may be open to upper-level undergraduate and graduate students in other Washington University departments and to non-Washington University law students currently in good standing at an ABA accredited law school. Openings will be based on space availability, permission of the instructor, and permission from the home school establishing good standing and confirmation that the credit will be accepted. The request form to be used by a non-law student wishing to take a law school course for credit can be found at http://law.wustl.edu/registrar/pages.aspx?id=2131.