Public Service Placements
Placements are grouped by topic area. (Some placements are listed in multiple categories.) Please click on the topic for more information. For additional information on any of the placements, please contact Elizabeth Walsh, Assistant Dean for Student Services, at (314) 935-5861or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students are encouraged to do legal pro bono work. Students seeking legal placements should contact the Director of Student Services for more information and click on the Pro Bono link to the right.
Volunteers should keep track of and submit their hours, and should also complete an evaluation form for each placement. These forms can be accessed on-line or by contacting the Director of Student Services.
- AIDS/HIV Issues
- Arts & Entertainment
- Children & Families
- Civil Rights & Constitutional Issues
- Community Development, Land Use & Real Estate
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence & Victim Services
- Elder Law/Senior Citizens
- Environmental Issues
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Issues
- Health & Human Services
- Housing & Homelessness
- Immigration & International Issues
- Intellectual Property
- Poverty & Public Benefits
- Women's Issues
- All Legal Placements