Programming and Events
2014 Midwest LGBTQ Law Conference
New Frontiers in LGBTQ Law
When: February 15, 2014
Where: Washington University School of Law, Anheuser-Busch Hall
What: The Midwest LGBTQ Law Conference is an annual gathering of current law students, alumni and practitioners from St. Louis, Missouri and the greater Midwest to discuss contemporary legal issues affecting the LGBTQ community. The conference includes a variety of speakers, discussion panels and networking events. This event provides MCLE 6.0 credits.
Location: The Conference will take place in St. Louis, MO at the Washington University School of Law.
Conference Materials | CLE
Click here to view materials. (password protected)
Logistics and Conference Details
- Conference Schedule: [PDF] updated 1/28/14
- Friday Welcome Reception Information [PDF]
- List of Hotels and Travel Information: [link]
- Parking Information: [link]
- Transportation Information: [link]
- Gender Inclusive Bathroom Map [PDF]