Donate to the Public Interest Stipend!
Each year the Women's Law Caucus hosts an auction benefiting the Public Interest Stipend fund. This fund allows students to work for non-profits around the world during their summers and receive compensation for their efforts.
- Click on this link.
- Under "Select Giving Areas" select "School of Law Annual Fund" (top of the right column).
- Check the box "I have Additional Gift Information" and write "Public Interest Stipend Program- WLC" in the open text box.
Faculty, friends, students, alumni: Want to DONATE?
Completed forms may be
- e-mailed to WLC.Auction@gmail.com,
- faxed to 314-935-6959 (Attn: Elizabeth Walsh )
- or mailed to the address on the form.
Check out past auction themes here.