RealPlayer is required to view all video files with dates prior to September 2006. Events occuring during and after September of 2006 are available for viewing in Windows Media Player. Popup blockers will interfere with access. Click on your area of interest for on-demand viewing.
WU Law Stories
- Career Services: Partnering with students from day one
- Semester-in-Practice: New oportunities outside of St. Louis
- Coporate Law: Corporate Law opportunities at WashU
- International Law: Provides students professional opportunities aboard
- IP Law: Studying IP at WashU Law
- Click here for more stories from law students and alumni
Events by Sponsoring Department
Please click on the an area of interest to view on-demand viewing of events, conferences and lectures.
- Negotiation and Dispute Resolution Program
- Center on Law, Innovation and Economic Growth
- Clinical Education Programs (includes Africa Project)
- Center for the Interdisciplinary Study of Work and Social Capital
- Harris World Law Institute (includes links to Global Law Talks, Speaker Series)
- Public Interest Law & Policy Speaker Series (includes links to current and previous speakers)
- Tyrrell Williams Lecture Series
Faculty Chair Installations
- Click here to view past installations.
- Public Interest Law and Policy Speaker: Kenji Yoshino - September 8, 2014
- Public Interest Law and Policy Speaker: Sherrilyn Ifill - September 17, 2014
- Public Interest Law and Policy Speaker: Patricia Williams - September 30, 2014
- Public Interest Law and Policy Speaker: Gautam Yadama and Mark Katzman - October 13, 2014
- Public Interest Law and Policy Speaker: Jennifer Taub - October 20, 2014
Negotiation and Dispute Resolution Past Trainings
- USAM/Negotation & Dispute Resolution Program Seminar - October 3, 2014 [view video]
- USAM/Negotiation & Dispute Resolution Program Seminar - April 4, 2014 [view video]
- Ethics and Current Issues in Representing in LBGT Community - February 21, 2014 [view video]
- Past trainings [view]
Click here to view archived videos.
To report content or link-based problems, or other web site issues, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.