Karen L. Tokarz - Publications
For the most recent list of publications, please see the current CV [view].
- ELDERLAW: ADVOCACY FOR THE AGING (2 vols.), with Joan Krauskopf, Robert Brown, and Alan Bogutz (Thomson West, 2nd ed. 1993, Supp. 1994-2014).
- "Sex Discrimination in Amateur and Professional Sports," in THE LAW OF PROFESSIONAL AND AMATEUR SPORTS (3 vols.) (Thompson West, 2nd ed. 2002, Supp. 2003-2014).
- "Advancing Social Justice Through ADR and Clinical Legal Education in India, South Africa, and the United States," in THE GLOBAL CLINICAL MOVEMENT: EDUCATING LAWYERS FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE (Oxford University Press, 2011) (with V. Nagaraj).
Recent Articles & Essays
- Introduction, New Directions in Global Dispute Resolution, 45 Washington University Journal of Law & Policy 1 (2014) (with Leila Nadya Sadat).
- Legal Education at a Crossroads: Innovation, Integration, and Pluralism Required! 43 Washington University Journal of Law & Policy 11 (2013) (with Antoinette Sedillo Lopez, Peggy Maisel, Robert Seibel).
- Foreclosure Mediation Programs: A Crucial and Effective Response by States, Cities, and Courts to the Foreclosure Crisis, 59 The St. Louis Bar Journal 28 (2012) (with Kim Kirn and Justin Vail).
- Introduction, New Directions in ADR and Negotiation, 39 Washington University Journal of Law & Policy 1 (2012) (with Rebecca Hollander-Blumoff).