Information for Guests
This page provides information for guests, family members, and visitors who will be attending the 2016 Commencement activities. Please bookmark this page and check back periodically for any updates. Information will be posted as it becomes available. (updated 2.8.16)
WHAT TO DO BEFORE COMMENCEMENT
- How to order announcements - Information about ordering your student's announcements or graduation gifts.
Planning Your Visit
- Hotel Information - Information on where to stay near the university.
- Directions - Driving to Washington University School of Law, Anheuser-Busch Hall.
- Experience St. Louis - Visit and explore the St. Louis area.
WHAT TO KNOW AND WHERE TO BE ON COMMENCEMENT DAY - FRIDAY, MAY 20, 2016
University Ceremony Information - 8:30 a.m.
- University Processional: begins 8:30 a.m. (the law school is in the second group entering the quadrangle) [order of march]
- University Ceremony: 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. approx. (Brookings Quadrangle) (Law students will be acknowledged as a school.)
- Watch University Commencement on the Web - Friends and family can join the celebration without traveling.
- University Commencement Viewing Locations - Visitors who wish to remain indoors during Commencement can find closed circuit viewing.
Law School Recognition Ceremony - 11:15 a.m. (approx.) (immediately after university ceremony)
WUSTL Athlectics Complex, Varsity Gym
Law School Reception - (immediately after ceremony)
Anheuser-Busch Hall, Crowder Courtyard, 2nd floor and 4th floor
You will find an array of appetizers and drinks to celebrate this momentous occasion with family and friends.
- How to order photos - Friends and family will be able to order pictures from Grad Images
Take a glimpse of all the commencement activites for 2015
Future Ceremony dates
December recognition ceremony dates:
Saturday, December 2, 2017
Saturday, December 8, 2018
Saturday, December 7, 2019
Commencement dates: (University and School of Law)
Friday, May 19, 2017
Friday, May 18, 2018
Friday, May 19, 2017
Jeanetta Nixon | Events Department | by email: firstname.lastname@example.org | by phone: 314.935.6551