Papers - For Love or Money?
Click on "view" to open the papers in Adobe PDF. A password is required to view papers.
- [view paper] - Susan F. Appleton and Susan E. Stiritz - "Money Can't Buy Me Love": Sex Therapy in the Age of Viagra
- [view paper] - Mary Ann Case - Enforcing Bargains in an Ongoing Marriage
- [view paper] - Marion Crain - Arm's Length Intimacy: Employment as Relationship
- [view paper] - Yuval Feldman - The Complexity of Disentangling Intrinsic and Extrinsic Compliance Motivations: Theoretical and Empirical Insights from the Behavioral Analysis of Law
- [view paper] - Julie A. Nelson - Does Profit-Seeking Rule Out Love? Evidence (or Not) from Economics and Law
- [view paper] - Larry E. Ribstein - Incorporating the Hendricksons
- [view paper] - Katharine Silbaugh - Testing as Commodification
Washington University Law • Center for the Interdisciplinary Study of Work and Social Capital
Marion Crain, Wiley B. Rutledge Professor of Law and Director of the Center for the Interdisciplinary Study of Work and Social Capital
Linda McClain, Assistant Director
T: 314.935.7988 · F: 314.935.7961 · website