Previous issues of Global Studies Law Review are available online through Lexis and Westlaw. Articles downloaded from the Global Studies Law Review website can be viewed using Adobe Acrobat. Except where the author has reserved copyright, Global Studies Law Review grants permission for reproduction of articles and student works for classroom use in nonprofit educational institutions, provided that (1) copies are distributed at or below cost, (2) author and journal are identified, (3) proper notice of copyright is affixed to each copy, and (4) notice of use is sent to Global Studies Law Review.
Please cite as: Wash. U. Global Stud. L. Rev.
- Number 1 - Symposium on Regulatory Takings in Land-Use Law A Comparative Perspective on Compensation Rights - 2007 [view]
- Number 2 - 2007 [view]
- Number 3 - Symposium-Judgment at Nuremberg - 2007 [view]
- Number 1 - 2006 [view]
- Number 2 - 2006 [view]
- Number 3 - Symposium Regulatory Takings in Land-Use Law A Comparative Perspective on Compensation Rights - 2006 [view]
- Number 1 - 2005 [view]
- Number 2 - 2005 [view]
- Number 3 - Symposium: Centennial Universal Congress of Lawyers Conference - Lawyers & Jurists in the 21st Century - 2005 [view]
- Number 1 - 2004 [view]
- Number 2 - Symposium: Chinese Anti-Monopoly Law - 2004 [view]
- Number 3 - 2004 [view]
- Special Issue - Judicial Activism in a Violent Context: The Origin, Role, and Impact of the Colombian Constitutional Court - 2004 [view]
- Number 1 - Symposium: APEC Competition Policy and Economic Development - 2002 [view]